When it comes to counseling,
I'm Jeff Serage, and since 1993 I've been helping people work through problems in their lives.
Studies show that the experience of the therapist is a leading factor in the success of therapy.
- Recovery from life-limiting trauma
- Couples counseling
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Grieving and loss
- Depression and anxiety
- Finding prosperity and abundance
- Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD / ADHD)
- Coping with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
- Finding work you love
- Finding a partner
My work as a therapist is to first help you clarify the problem. I will then help you make the changes you need, and support you while you put those changes into your life.
I welcome your call - at 206.271.1988 - or email to get started on changing your life.